The Bible tells us that God is Love and because of this sent His only son Jesus to us on earth with the sole purpose of dying for us so his blood can save us from destruction, death and bondage. It is because of this love that He left His throne in heaven and came to earth to live among us, to teach us the principles of eternal joy, peace, hope and forgiveness. It is because of His love that He came to take away our pain, He said 'give me all your worries, your sadness' and take my joy and peace. My friend He said, don't look at you situation, its temporal, you just fix your eyes on me Jesus. His love is not conditional like you and me, its not based on feelings like you and I, Jesus loves the unlovable, why? because it is His nature, he can't help it. He died for us on the cross because of this Love.
- Jesus loves you more than anyone on earth He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.1pet2:24
Through Jesus teachings, we learn that the world will always be full of sorrows, pain, disappointment's, tragedies, things so horrible we cannot even imagine why it happened. Due to this warning we learn through the bible how to prepare our hearts, feed our minds, guard our eyes, watch our mouth uttering's, learn to adapt to situations, to circumstances, so that when the storm of life does come, like winter and snow after a hot summer, we will not be carried away.
- He prepares and empowers you to expect and to withstand bad times ahead Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. John 16:33 I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me.
There will be no need to seek solace in drugs, in alcohol, in sex etc, which only temporarily comforts till it becomes an addiction which like a diesease eats up the body till there is nothing left. We already have the formula for storm, Jesus is the sustaining power in time of desperation. Jesus says I am a present help for you in time of trouble
Jesus says to you my friend are you troubled, lonely, perhaps going through a bad divorce, your loved one died or your child is hooked on drugs etc. He said, why dont you come to me, you have to go to Him, tell Him your troubles, this is what we call prayer theraphy, He is God who makes the impossible possible. How is this possible, because as man we think and reason in a time zoned limited perception. However, Jesus domain is timeless, He is the creator of ALL things, like a car if He is the manufacturer, he will sure know what to do when the car breaks down. So is Jesus, He made you and I and can do what man cannot do.
- He helps you to cope with burdens, depression, loneliness, sorrows of the heart Come to me, all you who are troubled and weighted down with care, and I will give you rest Matt:11:28
With Jesus we have the assurance that He will take care of all our needs, materially, spiritually. The bible tells us that he knows what you need even before you ask it, if He can cloth the roses with beauty can you imagine what He has in stock for His own children. Jesus is God over all things visible and invisible. That is why you see people who are poor yet have joy, the secret is Jesus!, they understand the mystery, that Jesus will provide for them. He says to you today, I will never leave you or abandon you. With Him you have nothing to fear anymore. Whether it is your job, business He will take care of it.
- He strengthens your mind with the assurance that you are not alone or abandoned Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty Matt:28:20
Jesus teaches us that everyone is born for a certain purpose, to add value to the earth, to be fruitful and to multiply. Everyone has gifts, talents, dreams that they want to fulfill, this is His plan for us on earth. Through His word in the bible you become enlightened in wisdom, in direction, you live a life of purpose, you become aware that you are the child of the Sovereign King and have the authority and inheritance as His children, you acquire boldness through the Holy Spirit, direction through the holy spirit, the confidence through your connection with Jesus to rule and to reign, to build, to dream and to be a blesser and being remembered for your good works.
- You are born for a reason.He energies you to believe in miracles to live your passion,fulfill your goals and achieve your dreams For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. Phil 1:6
Timidity, fear, rejection, loneliness, depression becomes things of the past cause you have learnt the secret way to paralyse them and put them all under your feet!. That's why you can then say: I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me Phil4:13